26 August 2014
It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that the AIDC is endorsing the new OEE react system launched by S4 Integration. The S4 programmers with concept inputs and support of the AIDC have done excellent work in developing this new system in line with international TPM standards.
The system focusses on:
– The correct six loss method for calculation
– Planned and Condition Based Maintenance Ready
– Uses Andon concept for quick response to reduce losses
– Allows for monitoring of equipment standards for correlations and failure planning
– Full scalability towards further functionality
– Supports autonomous maintenance by linking the visual factor concept up with the maintenance plans and inspection protocols
– Calculates Mean Time to Repair and Mean Time Between Failures
– Allows for effective maintenance planning through time based maintenance protocols (prior to condition based depending on the programme architecture selected by the customer)
More information to follow soon.